Priority's looking for PR-consultants with 2 – 3 years of agency experience
Do you want to build, establish and revitalize the brands of leading international companies? Come work with us if you are a reliable communications specialist and project manager who flourishes in an entrepreneurial environment.
Priority is a full-service business development and brand agency. We combine analytical and creative expertise in a joint customer offering with cutting-edge expertise in business strategy, communication and digital design. At Priority, business strategists, analysts, communication experts, designers and filmmakers work in close collaboration with customers to develop innovative solutions and new perspectives to create substantial results.
Priority is now looking for consultants with experience in project management in communication!
We are always looking for motivated talented people who have a business and branding mindset. Are you a media, marketing or PR professional with 2-3 years experience looking for a new role?
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Interesting tasks. We work with demanding and complex tasks on a board and management level for both Nordic and international businesses.
- An interesting offering: We combine the consulting firm's business know-how with the communication and design expertise in an offering that optimally supports our customers' dynamic challenges.
- A dynamic team of employees. We represent a wide range of ages and experiences, united by our common interest in social issues and business development.
- Insurance and comprehensive occupational pension.
As a PR consultant with experience within Corporate Communications for B2B and B2C companies, you will work with a wide range of assignments and topics related to communication and branding, with a special focus on supporting our clients in strengthening their PR agenda.
Depending on your profile, you will be assigned to, among other things:
- Be responsible for customer contact with and advice to clients in the business sector
- Participate in and manage, implement and follow up on a variety of types of larger and smaller communication assignments – everything from developing communication strategies and PR plans to producing communication material such as business cases and deep dive texts.
- Analyze and measure the results of campaign and public relations efforts
- Develop ideas and concepts and package and communicate these to customers
- Combine strategic and operational communication work
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone with 2 – 3 years of experience within PR, project management, and/or Corporate Communications at an agency (within B2B or B2C), with a high standard of delivery, analysis and writing.
You are self-motivated, driven, analytical and structured. You are a skilled writer with great social skills that both takes responsibility and inspires confidence in what you do Just like us, you have a genuine interest in society at large and an understanding of the driving forces in media, business, politics and culture.
We’re interested if you have an academic degree in a relevant social science subject, economics, journalism or a related field from a reputable university. Written and oral fluency in both English and Swedish is a requirement.
Do you want to be involved in developing a modern and innovative offering? Send your application by clicking on the link below. We recruit continuously and look forward to your application as soon as possible.