Priority is growing with many exciting and challenging projects. We are now looking for a senior designer to strengthen our passionate design team.
Priority is an award-winning business development and brand agency that combines specialist expertise in business strategy, communication and design to support boards and managements at the top level in business.
Here, you get to work with varied and complex customer projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rewarding workplace that promotes social and personal growth. You will be part of an innovative agency offering where consultants and designers cooperate in a collegial environment that supports clients in developing businesses all the way from initial analysis to implementation.
As a digital designer, you will be involved in solving design challenges for everything from start-up companies to large market-leaders. You will work together with other designers as well as communication and business consultants on conceptualizations of web, digital and multimedia solutions.
We offer our clients design solutions for everything from print to web pages and app design. As a digital graphic designer you are an intergral part of the entire work-process, with a special expertise in digital work and multimedia. We work in teams, but you should also be able to approach work and projects independently and solve tasks on your own. We believe you to be confident in leading projects towards clients at management or board level.
Qualifications and background
- Relevant education in graphic design or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar work at an agency
- Comfortable working in Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Illustrator, XD, After Effects and Premiere.
- Solid knowledge of WordPress with an understanding of HTML and CSS. Java is a big plus.
- Good knowledge and understanding of digital channels and multimedia.
- A profound interest in multimedia and how image, film and animation can be integrated into digital solutions.
- Creative, curious, humble, multifaceted and with a clear understanding of design logic and strategy.
- Likes to create new solutions to push and challenge the boundaries of what technology can do.
- Written and spoken fluency in both Swedish and English.
Your portfolio should consist of:
- Strong and captivating concepts
- Solutions that show an unfailing sense of branding and compelling design
- Examples of good digital design within UX/UI
Do you want to be involved in developing an modern and innovative offering? Submit your application no later than 20/5 by clicking on the link below. We recruit continuously and look forward to your application as soon as possible!