Priority's hiring! We are looking for experienced and creative consultants with cutting edge knowledge of business strategy
Do you want to be involved in building and developing brands for some of today's fastest growing and most innovative companies? Are you driven, analytical, curious and solution-oriented with a creative mind?
Priority is an innovative business development and brand agency. We combine analytical and creative expertise in a joint customer offering with cutting-edge expertise in business strategy, communication and digital design. At Priority, business strategists, analysts, communication experts, designers and filmmakers work in close collaboration with customers to develop innovative solutions and new perspectives to create substantial results.
We are growing and are now looking for skilled consultants with excellence and experience in business strategy to bolster our team!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Interesting client assignments. We work with demanding and complex tasks on a board and management level for both Nordic and international businesses.
- A new type of offering: We combine the firm's business know-how with the communication and design expertise in an offering that optimally supports our clients dynamic challenges.
- A dynamic team of employees. We represent a wide range of ages and experiences, united by our common interest in social issues and business development.
As a senior business strategy consultant, you get to work with a wide range of business-related assignments and issues, with a special focus on supporting our clients in strengthening the company's brand.
Some of your assignments and tasks will include:
- To independently take lead, develop and implement major client projects.
- To produce analyses and, based on these, create pedagogical material and presentations.
- Being responsible for client relations at C-suite and top management level.
- Communicating insights and support decision makers to more data-driven and insightful decisions.
- Working together with our creators and designers on brand projects.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone with 5-10 years of experience in strategy and business development with previous background as a management consultant. You are proficient at managing and interpreting large amounts of data, have documented experience of running major business development projects towards customers as well as being confident in dealing with demanding clients at management and board level. However, you now feel intrigued by taking the next step to work in an even more creative environment.
You are energetic, self-motivated and like to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial working culture that values curiosity and own initiatives. Just like us, you have a genuine interest in societal and business issues as well as a holistic understanding of the driving forces in business, politics and culture.
You have at least a bachelor's degree in economics, a master's degree in civil engineering or a related subject area from a reputable university. Having a Master's degree is a merit. Written and spoken fluency in both English and Swedish is a requirement.
Do you want to be involved in developing a modern and innovative offering? Submit your application by clicking on the link below. We recruit continuously and look forward to your application as soon as possible.